What is OCD
OCD or obsessive compulsive disorder is a mental disorder that affects people and can cause:
- Obsessive and intrusive thoughts
- Compulsive activities, Rituals and routines
- An imbalance of serotonin in the brain
OCD treatment what to do and does it work
OCD can be treated and can be cured.
Firstly you should speak with your GP who may discuss serotonin levels and possible therapies.
- Its important for me to understand the cycle of events that you go through both mentally and physically.
- Secondly a plan to interrupt thoughts and interrupt patterns of behaviour.
- Thirdly deal with anxiety and teach coping strategies and self resources for your future success.
What kind of OCD Treatment approaches do I use
I use a mix of approaches that are appropriate to each individual which is key as everyone and their story and history is unique.
This means that I have many techniques and approaches that can help including:
What to do now
If you have any questions relating to OCD treatment please call me on 01413742382 today.
Or click HERE to schedule a free 30 minute consultation with me to discuss things.
How to get to me from Glasgow or Paisley
- My office is within easy reach of Glasgow city center and the center of Paisley.
- There is ample free parking here and my office is within easy walking distance of two train stations.
- Trains from Glasgow run every 10 minutes during the day.
- Buses also run from Glasgow every 10 minutes daily.
I look forward to hearing from you and being able to help you live a life free of OCD.