- Anger management is a term that has come about in recent years because of a growing need for people that need help with self control.
- It describes a way that people cope and deal with anger which is out of control and in some cases dangerous for the person affected.
What Is Anger?
- Anger is an emotion that is a normal part of peoples lives and a way in which we express our emotions.
- Anger can be expressed physically and mentally and is one of the most basic human emotions.
- Anger can express itself physically through increased heartbeat, increased breathing, clenched fists and tension in and around the shoulders.
- Anger can take many forms from rage to irritation to resentment and can be manifested from a persons history.
By yourself and for free you could:
- Take up exercise.
- learn stress control techniques.
- Eat a healthy diet.
- Control alcohol intake or stop altogether.
- Stop smoking.
- get into a regular sleeping pattern of between 7-8 hours per night.
If you feel you need professional help you can speak with a therapist like me for immediate help.
What Can I Do To Help You With Anger Management?
In the first place I want to know your history and the reasons you get so angry. I want to know this because I want to understand how you do your anger in real life.
That may sound a bit strange or weird and that’s because I want to help you change the way you do things and stop whats happening from starting again by truly understanding the process you use.
I don’t go over and over your story like some therapist or counselors who in a way retraumatise people by going over old ground continuously.
I want the key points for clues on how to help you change your behaviours into ones that serve you without anger and for you to be happy in the quickest possible way.
How Do I Help You Change Your Behaviours With Anger Management?
I have many types of modern and traditional techniques and interventions that I can help you to change with.
The reason that is important is that every single person is completely individual and unique and that is how I treat everyone.
For example symptom scrambling, Eye Movement Desensitisation and Reprosessing (EMDR), Mindfulness and hypnotherapy are very effective at helping you create positive changes.
Coming to see me means that I will help you learn new ways of coping that you can take away and use in your life long after you have stopped seeing me.
What To Do Next If You Have A Question About Anger Management?
Please call or schedule a free 30 minute face to face or phone consultation where I can explain things for you and answer any questions you may have by clicking the word SCHEDULE here to do that.
How To Get To My Office From Glasgow Or Paisley
- My office is within easy reach of Glasgow city center and the center of Paisley.
- There is ample free parking here and my office is within easy walking distance of two train stations.
- Trains from Glasgow run every 10 minutes during the day.
- Buses also run from Glasgow every 10 minutes daily.
I look forward to hearing from you and being able to help you with anger management.