Hypnotherapy and Mindfulness can help you recover!
Colin and his team are very talented, caring and empathic and I would only direct people to them for this type of very specialised care.
What is depression or clinical depression?
- Depression is more than just feeling fed up or unhappy for a while.
- Everyone goes through periods of low mood but when you are depressed or suffering from depression you feel constantly sad for months or weeks on end.
- Depression is a real clinical disorder with powerful symptoms, and it’s not a thing that people can just get a grip of easily and move on with things.
- Clinical depression needs real empathy, skills and understanding by a specialist therapist in depression treatment.
- Clinical depression is now known to be a psycho social disorder which means people learned to be depressed and in turn can learn new powerful ways to be free and beat depression to become happy again.
The symptoms of depression can be complicated and vary from person to person.
In general if you are depressed, you feel sad, hopeless and lose interest in things you enjoyed previously and can feel there is no solution.
Depression symptoms fall into the three following categories:
- Psychological symptoms
- Physical symptoms
- Social symptoms
Please book a free initial consultation HERE to discuss how I can help you.
Depression therapy and help for depression in and around Glasgow
The following types of psychological depression therapy approaches have been proven to help with clinical depression and can be used after speaking with your doctor and even in conjunction with medication.
- Traditional Hypnotherapy
- Cognitive Behavioural Hypnotherapy
- Solution Focussed Hypnotherapy
World renowned clinical depression therapy expert Dr Michael D Yapko believes after 30 years of clinical study of depression that people must be helped to learn new strategies and ways of flexible thinking.
What to do now
There is no need to live with Clinical depression in the Glasgow and Paisley area as I can help you learn new ways to cope and live a healthier life without depression.
So please get in touch today to see how I can help you get control back of your life and be happy again.
“Since my medical retirement of my offshore work due to incessant depression, panic and anxiety attacks, the last 5 years of my life have been a blur of doctors, therapists, counselors, courses and copious amounts of medication.
I regret in saying that I chose to go to Mark as a last result but now wish I had done so much much sooner, I went expecting the usual ideas and exercises to be practised but instead I found myself thinking.
Mark challenged me to dare look at the world differently, in turn I now challenge myself and have found that with these new eyes I have a better outlook on the world and have a brighter future ahead of me.”
Thanks Mark & Outstanding Results !!
How to get to me from Glasgow or Paisley
- My office is within easy reach of Glasgow city center and the center of Paisley by car.
- There is ample free parking here and my office is within easy walking distance of two train stations.
- Trains from Glasgow run every 10 minutes during the day.
- Buses also run from Glasgow every 10 minutes daily.
I look forward to hearing from you and being able to help you live a healthier life free of depression