Fear of Flying help so you can be happy and free I can help!
The good news is that it can be cured and you can go on holiday in the future with your friends and family.
You have came to the right place for help!
What is a fear of flying?
A fear of flying is a type of phobia which is an unconscious and conscious fear or terror of flying.
This fear of flying creates huge stress and an aversion to the thought and activity of flying.
How to deal with a fear of flying
By using modern safe comfortable psychological approaches and techniques like I can help you change at a deeper level:
- Time Line Therapy
- Symptom Scrambling
- EMDR (Eye Movement Desensitisation and Reprocessing)
- And other techniques
How many sessions will you need to treat your Fear of Flying?
What to do now to get help today
Why not arrange a free 30 minute consultation at a time to suit you?
So please call me on 01413742382 today
Book your free consultation now online here
Each session costs £65.00
Please note sessions are 75 minutes and not 1 hour (60 minutes) like most therapists
- My office is within easy reach of Glasgow city center and the center of Paisley.
- There is ample free parking here and my office is within easy walking distance of two train stations.
- Trains from Glasgow run every 10 minutes during the day.
- Buses also run from Glasgow every 10 minutes daily.
I look forward to hearing from you and being able to help you live a healthier life where you can comfortably travel on a plane.