Phobia treatment and Help so you can be happy!
Treatment and leading a happy life is achievable and in most cases very straightforward.
What is a phobia?
An extreme fear or dislike of a particular thing or situation, especially one that cannot be reasonably explained.
How to deal with phobias
Phobias can be treated using comfortable quick safe modern psychological techniques including:
- Rewind – NLP
- EMDR (Eye Movement Desensitisation and Reprocessing)
- Symptom Scrambling
When a person can not access a traumatic memory or physical symptom the following happens:
- The trigger / troubling memory has been scrambled so can’t be seen mentally.
- The troubling thought stops.
- The physical / physiological symptom can not start or be present so is gone.
Types of phobias
Common phobias include:
- Many more
TESTIMONIAL: “I had ongoing anxiety problems with my job for 17 years and problems with a compulsive disorder after therapy from Mark the problem has gone and gave me back my confidence. I would recommend Mark to anyone suffering from these problems or any phobias as the therapy does work it was just a pity it took me all that time to find Mark.”
J Bradley – Glasgow
How many sessions will you need to treat your phobia?
Some people only need 1 session however it can take 3-4 sessions to successfully treat a phobia permanently.
What to do now to get help
Why not arrange a free 30 minute consultation at a time to suit you?
So please call me on 01413742382 today
Book your free consultation now online here
Each session costs £65.00
Please note sessions are 75 minutes and not 1 hour (60 minutes)
How to get to me from Glasgow or Paisley
- My office is within easy reach of Glasgow city center and the center of Paisley.
- There is ample free parking here and my office is within easy walking distance of two train stations.
- Trains from Glasgow run every 10 minutes during the day.
- Buses also run from Glasgow every 10 minutes daily.
I look forward to hearing from you and being able to help you live a healthier life free of your phobia.